Simple As 1, 2, 3
1. Artist post beat request with Budget,Lease type and Beat Category which is then sent to producers based on those perimeters.
2.Producers then submit beats for artist to choose from using Youtube & Soundcloud links.
3.Artist selects the beats they like and make purchase.
TheBeatSupply – A Beat Selling Marketplace.
TheBeatSupply is a beat selling marketplace that helps artist and producers work together on music projects. Users of this site can those suitable to their needs:
- Artist can post projects and find the suitable Producers to work their projects.
- With TheBeatsupply, user can be either an Artist or Producer.
- As an Artist, you can easily login to the site and immediately start posting your project. Once your project is displayed, you can search for the suitable Producers invite to bid your project or wait for Producers to submit beats.
- As a Producer, you can provide your detailed information and find out the potential projects.
Here’s the main workflow of the TheBeatSupply:
1. Post a Project
- An Artist can be able to post projects after login or signup on the site.
- There are two kinds of project submission: submit for free or paid to submit a project.
2. Bid a Project
- Producers can find different projects on the main page and start bidding to join the interested project by the “Apply” button.
- Producers will also receive email notifications of beat request which fit within the producers type beat category.
- Beat Bids are to be submitted by pasting Youtube & Soundcloud links.
- Besides, Artist can also invite Producers via their profiles as well. After that, the Producer can take a look at the project details and decide to bid it or not.
3. Accept a Bid
- Artist will review this bid in the project detail page and decide to accept or ignore this bid.
- When Artist chooses the most suitable Producer to work his project, he clicks the “Accept” button on the bid list.
4. Open the Workspace
- Once a bid acceptance, both Artist and Producer can open the workspace to have further discussion regarding the project.
- In this page, they can send a private message to each other and offer attached files as well.
5. Complete the project
- Artist will review this project when the Producer finishes.
- If the Artist is satisfied with this project, he clicks the “Finish” button and writes a review for the Producer.
- This project is now considered as Completed, the Producer will press “Review & Complete” button to review and rate back for the Artist.
- If the Artist isn’t happy with the Producer’s performance after reviewing the project, he can hit the “Close” button to send a dispute.